The electrification of light-duty vehicles and buses in the U.S. federal fleet offers an immediate opportunity for cost savings and emission reductions. New analysis shows that by 2025, as many as 40 percent of light-duty vehicles and buses owned by federal agencies could be replaced with electric vehicles (EV) at a lower total cost of ownership (TCO) than comparable gas and diesel vehicles. By 2030, this amount increases to 97 percent of light-duty vehicles and buses that could be replaced with EVs and have a lower TCO. Join us as we share the results from this new analysis and identify the benefits to electrification.
This webinar is open to the media.
- The Honorable Marcy Kaptur, Congresswoman from Ohio, Chair of the House Auto Caucus
- Ben Prochazka, Executive Director, Electrification Coalition
- Nick Nigro, Founder, Atlas Public Policy
- James Di Filippo, Senior Policy Analyst, Atlas Public Policy
- Q&A Moderator: Katherine Stainken, Sr. Director, EV Policy, Electrification Coalition