The College of Engineering at New Mexico State University is holding the EPA Region 6 Pollution Prevention Roundtable. The event will be held July 13, 1-4 p.m. MT via Zoom. Anyone interested in environmental issues and sustainability (water, energy, waste reduction) is invited to attend.
Speakers will include:
- Jenny Hernandez: Sustainability Specialist City of Las Cruces
- Patrick Chavez: Director Utilities and Plant Operations, New Mexico State University
- Melanie Lillard: Pollution Prevention and Sustainable Materials Management Programs U.S. EPA Region 6
- Jalal Rastegary: Program Manager New Mexico State University
- Kurt Middelkoop: Lean Sustainability Officer, Texas Manufacturing Assistance Center, University of Texas Arlington
- Andres Peña: Impact Consultant LifeCity, Love Your City
The event is free, but registration is required.