Authorized by the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, EPA’s Clean School Bus Program provides $5 billion over five years to replace school buses with low- and zero-emission school buses. The second funding opportunity under this program will be the FY 2023 Clean School Bus Grants.
EPA wants to hear from you on how to build its Clean School Bus Grants Program. Please come prepared to share your feedback on the program, including:
1. What type of support do you need to plan for, apply for, and implement a CSB grant?
2. How can the CSB Grant Program address gaps in the 2022 CSB Rebate Program?
3. What is the minimum or maximum number of buses school districts want to fund under a single grant award?
4. The legislation allows EPA to give priority to applicants that leverage outside resources. Are school districts able to contribute financial resources to grant projects?
5. Are there eligible applicants, such as nonprofit associations or eligible contractors (i.e., bus dealers) with the resources to implement grant projects that will serve multiple school districts and/or private bus fleets?
For more information, please visit our website: epa.gov/cleanschoolbus
If you have any feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org