Information on policy issues influencing transportation electrification. Our dashboards integrate data on laws, regulations, proposed legislation, public agency requests and awards, and electric utility filings with market data, demographics, and environmental factors.
ALL PUBLIC POLICY CONTENT FOR LOGGED IN USERS ONLY
These dashboards consolidate developments in state VW Settlement plans and awards. The dashboards highlight the proportion of funds that have been spent and how much is allocated to transportation electrification.
These dashboards integrate dispersed information on the current legislative and regulatory conditions in the EV market. Updates on EV fees, road funding plans, rebates, and pending bills are presented here.
Consolidates all information on investor-owned electric utility investment in transportation electrification. Total investment in specific technologies and target groups can be gathered using this tool.
All current information on RFPs, RFIs, public comment periods, funding awards, and funds available related to transportation electrification. This highlights variations between different public programs.
Key trends in the EV market at both a global and national level. It overlays public policy and demographic characteristics with data on EV sales and EV and charging deployment. The inclusion of global trends situates the U.S. within the international transportation electrification market.
ALL MARKET DATA CONTENT FOR LOGGED IN USERS ONLY EXCEPT LINKS MARKED WITH *
This suite of dashboards covers vehicle and infrastructure deployment in the United States at the national, state, and local levels. This allows for state by state comparison and understanding of key trends.
Track global investment in transportation electrification by automakers and other entities. Also, explore global market forecasts.
Contextualize other factors that drive market adoption and public policy including demographics and pollution.
This section holds a majority of the EV Hub’s free tools and resources. It includes original research, reports and case studies, news tracking and analysis, and events. This is where the we present our original takes on the most important developments in transportation electrification.
* LOGGED IN USERS ONLY
Get help from online resources, such as reports and modeling tools, created by Atlas and others.
Weekly original insights on media coverage related to transportation electrification and insights on market developments can be found here in our weekly digest and news archives.
Connect with others in the transportation electrification community, including users on EV Hub, contacts in the industry, and EV Hub workgroups.
EEI and Atlas have partnered to give one year of free access to the EV Hub for all EEI members through at least April 30, 2020. Please fill out the form below to get on the Hub!
The EV Hub is a website and a Microsoft Office 365 Group. The Office 365 Group gives you access to the EV Hub SharePoint site for file-sharing purposes. Your organization may already use Microsoft Office 365 for your work email. If you're not sure, you can ask your IT department. If your organization doesn't use Office 365, then you can link your email address to a Microsoft Account on your own or ask us to create a custom username/password to access our file-sharing site. See our help page for more information.
Enter the password you'd like to use to access the EV Hub website.
We have a weekly digest that we'll automatically subscribe you to. Below are two additional emails that you can subscribe to below. We recommend you get both so you don't miss a thing, but it's up to you.
News Alerts: Get real-time news updates from the EV Hub
Weekly Public Requests Reminder: A summary of all outstanding public request that we're tracking on EV Hub.
Utility Filings Alerts: Get email alerts when we become aware of a new electric utility filing
1. License. Subject to the terms of this agreement, Atlas Public Policy grants to you, a non sub-licensable, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the EV Hub platform. No ownership interest in the EV Hub is given to you with this Agreement. The License shall be automatically voided and terminated without notice if you violate the terms of this Agreement.
2. Restrictions on Use. With the license, you cannot assign this agreement or transfer, sell, lease, distribute, market, export or grant a sublease of the EV Hub or the license contained herein to anyone. You must also take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized third parties or persons from accessing or using the EV Hub in a way that would constitute a breach of this agreement including, without limitation, such precautions as you would take to protect your own proprietary software, hardware or information.
3. Permitted Uses. You are granted a nonexclusive right to have and use the EV Hub’s data provided you comply with all of the terms and conditions of this License. You may use information on the EV Hub in the form provided by the EV Hub for your own internal business or organizational purposes and for no other purpose without permission in advance from us.
4. Sharing Your Content and Information. You own all of the content and information you share on the EV Hub. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any intellectual property content that you post on or in connection with the EV Hub.
5. Termination and Data Retention. We may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon termination, all copies of data or other information you’ve retrieved from the EV Hub shall be returned to us and no copies shall be retained by you.
6. Amendments. We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms. Your continued use of the EV Hub, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
For requests to share information or other questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 1.0 of the User License (Last Modified: July 21, 2017)
Only fill in if you are not human