Public stakeholder workgroup meetings will be held at six locations throughout California
between April 11, 2019, and May 6, 2019. During the public workgroup meetings, staff will
- funding available for each project category, types of eligible project equipment,
- maximum funding limits,
- solicitation process and timeline,
- grantee reporting and operational requirements, and
- other implementation details.
The same information will be presented at each workgroup meeting and a copy of the
presentation and agenda will be posted on the program website the morning of the Sacramento
meeting on April 11, 2019 at: https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/our-work/programs/volkswagen‐environmental‐mitigation‐trust‐california
Video Telecast available at:
- Modesto Office VTC Room
- Bakersfield Office VTC Room
Public comments may be submitted during the workgroup meetings or after until May 12, 2019.
Following the public comment period, solicitations will be developed for each of the project
categories and are anticipated to open later this year.