The Great Plains Institute and the participants of the Midcontinent Transportation Electrification Collaborative (MTEC) are hosting a Transportation Electrification Summit. During the summit MTEC will unveil the second installment of its road map, Road Map to Decarbonization by Midcentury: Transportation Electrification. The road map will include new analyses and recommendations for policy makers.
In addition, the summit will include presentations and discussions on:
- The role of EVs in decarbonizing the transportation sector
- Increasing availability of EV charging in the region
- The role of utilities and status of utility EV programs
- The role of communities and opportunities for electrified advanced mobility
- Automaker strategy and advancements in EVs